Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

long time din write blog lo.....

long time don hav pc to use lo.. nw oso using my sis laptop.. haizz.. my pc stil 8 hospital leh... hw cn lik tt.. damn shop la.. my sis wil go jb on sat edi.. miss her?? dono oo.. hemmm.. dono hw many days i din update my blog edi.. many days gua.. gt many too write gua.. bt nw.. shud 4get o edi.. my eggs sprained her hand during she went training.. take k ah.. wat had happen tis days tt i din write my blog ho?? dono leh.. i forget edi la.. i oli noe tt my mood damn bad.. i don even noe wat i angry for.. dono y my mood so down n tt make me mol down.. my che nt yet present leh.. n tis few days i owes say thg tt vry weird i mean suddently i thk of wat den i jz say out.. totally don hav relation wif wat i say b4.. my mum say me so weird.. lol.. n wat i wan to say ho?? hemm.. 2day gt an interview for those librarian for aiming higher post.. n teacher wan us to b serious.. den.. noe wat.. bout 10+ person interview for one librarian leh.. i thk tt librarian having huge pressure when facing us ba.. n gt sum1 complain to teacher tt we so fierce.. lol.. gt meh?? no leh.. haha.. den i demo for d new librarian to show hw to handle when gt ppl bring bag into library n don wan to listen.. lol.. funny.. hemmm.. wats else?? tml wil hav a che experiment n d experiment seem so hard leh.. even 3 periods cn't finish.. hw ho?? cn't copy d ans frm others class oso coz teacher giv different solution.. haizzz.. hemm.. wat else i wana say?? hemmm.. moody.. n dono hw to explain y m i moody.. haizzzz... so tired.. jz d 2nd week i start sch.. y i feel so tired?? dono again.. tis fri is goin to giv out my post in bc club lo.. hohoho... den sat wil hav zhu hun.. hehe.. so qi dai..oh ya.. forget to say tt i found tt my mail gt bout 300 leh.. oli bout one week din open nia.. so kua chang.. hemm.. o frm facebook de.. y u guys write so many comments oo???

2 comments:

  1. bcoz they loso..haha~..how's ur chem experiment? zinc ethanoate & calcium chloride har? haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope.. is lead wat wat wat i dono.. hehe.. n another one is MnCo wat.. dono.. hoho..

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text