Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

moody.....

moody??? yup.. moody.. y?? dono again.. yesterday was gd friday.. me n my family go to mount singai.. hemmm.. vry tired leh... haizzz... bcum so lauzy.. laz time i go i stil cn handle it bt tis time.. haiz.. is bcoz i hav been a long time din execise?? thk so.. after tt laz nite go to yan houz.. n play cards... hemm.. act wana ask jen go out wif me mayb go watch movie o wat de.. bt after tt she say cn't go.. so i plan to go yan houz lo... den after tt she say cn go liao.. so everyone jz go yan houz n play.. i go pick angkao n dam dam.. hemm.. finaly i gt chances to pick n send angkao.. lol.. everytime he bcum my driver quite pai seh.. after play cards 8 yan houz we watch movie.. hemm.. yan houz cn bcum cineplex edi.. lol.. n.. after finish d movie is quite late edi.. i promise my parents tt i wil bck home 8 10+.. lol.. so when i drive bck.. u guys cn imagine lo.. haha.. kolian d dam dam.. gt scare by me ma??? hehe.. bt dono y.. jz after bck home my md suddenly bcum so down.. dono wooo.. y??? moody moody.. seem lik u vry lik me leh.. owes find me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text