Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

forgetful

damn la... i omoz finish writing tis blog edi bt d pc jz hang lik tt.. n it did nt save automatically.. hw cn treat me lik tt??? plus i so forgetful i may forget wat i wan to write jz nw la.. haizz.. even my tui i oso forget leh.. guys.. i forget to go to tui tonite la.. haizz.. i wonder tt i wil forget my muet speaking test on 5th of may.. guys.. pls kindly remind me everyday oo.. hemm.. i rmb wat i wan to say liao.. sum ask me tt wil i regret for continue in f6?? my ans is no act.. coz f6 is a new experience tt we may nvr try during our secondary sch time.. hemm.. such as bring radio to sch n listen to song during free period.. doin d experiment report ourselve.. sumtime gt copy la.. othough wil tired bt tts a new experience rite?? for me la.. hehe.. n.. lol.. watever la.. cn feel tt nt d same as b4.. hemm.. feel wana go for a travel in d future.. i wan 背包旅行.. feel mol fun.. hehe.. vry free.. cn stay whr i wan cn go if i don lik.. if don hav money den jz go for temparory work.. is temparory spell lik tt?? lol.. hemm.. nd to slp liao.. tml stil hav a quiz.. nitezzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text