Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

happy birthday oo.. angkao.. :)

2day is a crazy day.. u noe wat?? i having che quiz in d 1st period n pa quiz in d 2nd n 3rd period.. den after tt?? guess wat.. haizz.. i have my phy quiz for my laz two period.. so.. plus o together is 3 quiz in a day.. n yet i finish my phy practical report 2day.. jen.. u ask me y so tired ah?? nw u shud noe edi.. n nt yet finish oo.. tml stil hav another quiz.. mx2 quiz.. hemm.. i feel tt.. hw to say ho?? exhausted?? nt so.. bai gan jiao ji.. cn say lik tt la ho?? haha.. 2day is angkao birthday.. happy birthday oo.. tis afternoon go eat n play 8 kado.. wif jen yan angkao n dam.. hemmm.. crazy la.. n they took many pic of mine when i nt perasan.. derrrr.. so ugly la..lol.. den we go hock lee.. ermmm.. izit spell lik tis?? dono leh.. hehe.. go thr play games.. i stil left two tokens leh.. 2day me vry guai.. go bck home b4 7.. lol.. coz angkao nd to go bck b4 7 oso.. they send me bck de oo.. bt vry pai seh my houz so far n yet stil owes ask angkao to drive me bck.. bt act is yan drive using angkao car la.. n everytime nd to qian jiu me.. i mean owes mahuan others when go out wif me.. hehe.. bt i noe they don mind.. :p thx oo every1.. hehe.. hemmm.. having gastric again.. y i owes suffer frm gastric ho?? n yet i love coffee.. tt make me suffer mol.. lol.. don ask me y i noe wil gastric stil wan to hav coffee.. i jz love coffee.. no matter after having coffee i wil hav serious gastric o nt?? i nvr regret to hav it.. mayb u guys wil thk tt y i lik to hurt myself bt tt dao li jz lik if u love o lik a person.. othough u noe wil gt hurt bt u stil nvr regret to do so.. hehe.. same dao li.. hemm.. yan wil scold me again.. coz she owes stop me frm having coffee bt i owes ignore her advise.. hehe.. wat to do?? i jz love it.. cn't stop rite?? so yan.. sry oo.. i noe u k bout me.. hehe.. oh ya.. gt another interest thg.. 2day i gt another nick name oo.. they giv me de.. try to guess.. lol.. cn guess??? no oo?? den i jz say out d ans.. they say i m pak loh arp.. in chinese mean... 卤鸭肉。。 hemmm.. u guys muz b wondering y i gt tis name rite?? lol.. bt u guys cn guess edi i thk.. coz my skin colour vry dark jz lik pak loh bak.. den d arp cum frm whr i oso dono.. lol.. i lik a duck meh?? no leh.. haha.. hav fun wif my new name.. anywhr i lik turtle mol.. i don mind if u guys cal me black turtle.. tts much mol better den pak loh arp.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text