Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

hehe..

i change my blog layout yest nite.. coz too late edi so din update my blog.. hehe.. using my coffee...... as background.. beautiful leh..... hehe.. bt i cn find bck d shoutmix box.. so.. nvm ba.. hehe.. hemmm.. i wil hav my exam after holidays which mean... i cnt hav fun during d holidays.. haizz.. bcum so lazy to update my blog lo... dono y?? 3min re du.. stil rmb laz time when i jz write my blog, everyday i wil update.. no matter gt thg to write o nt?? jz update.. hehe.. py cloz her blog le.. for many days le... she said.. too many ppl read her blog edi so she cloz it.. haizzz.. wat i wan to say ho?? dono.. hehe.. my eldest sis n my younger sis r sick.. dono is bcoz of me o d virus my sis bring frm jb.. fever leh... for 2days edi lo... hw?? nd to ge li le.. so me x nd go to sch tml.. lol.. thk too much.. suddently so miss my moo moo.. dono y?? lol.. moo moo gt miss me ma?? anywhr he din read my blog.. sally mummy... i miss u so much.... wana c u as soon as posible.. hope so.. hehe.. wait ha... i oso miss jen...... houz de my lotion.. haha.. l8r jen wana kill me liao.. :p hehe..jen ah.... gt miss me ma?? gt leh.. 2 weeks din c me liao... hemmm.. shud b don hav.. she miss another person so don hav time to miss me.. haizz.. jealous.. lol... wat i toking bout nw?? lol.. o nonsense.. anywhr i lik to say it as simple.. simple is xin fu... hohoho...

2 comments:

  1. haha.. jen of coz got miss u lah... u say tiz fri noon badminton de ohh.. gonna put me aeroplane again o not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. dono ooo.. mayb wil put u aeroplane again.. :p

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text