Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

一个人。。

一个人。。。还没说完。。一个人睡觉。。哈哈。。今晚送我姐去机场,虽说三个月就回来了,但还是有点不舍。。嘻嘻。。
hemmmmm.. frens... nd trust.. wifout trust.. den d frenship is a ntg.. y don i try to trust her? n oso trust myself? giv sum confidence ok?? i trust her n i oso trust myself.. she k bout me de... jz her way nt d same.. hehe.. trust urself my dear... jz take it easy.. hehe.." can angry but must learn to forgive also.. forgive her at the same time forgive yourself.." nd to owes remind myself bout tt.. hehe.. my dear.. i stil hav u.. i nvr loss u.. rely thx to sang sang.. dono y? hehe..
guys.. pls owes remind me tt don do thgs tt i wil regret after tt..
nw vry vry happy... coz.. dono.. hehe.. one mol thg is... my stpm oli start after my birthday!!! hohoho.. i jz check it.. start 8 23th of nov.. hohohoho... so happy bout tt..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text