Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

exam...

tml exam lo... n yet i stil sit infront of d pc n playing fb's games o update my blog... sumtime i thking tt if i fail for my stpm hw ho? y i stil so bo liang bo jua? haizzzz.. find ppl yang wo after i fail my stpm? o jz go to work? lol.. don b so bei guan.. i blieve i cn as long as i hardworking enuf.. wil hav muet test during oct.. bt nt sure wat day.. hehe.. x nd to say tt day d car accident make my parents scold me.. n spent rm500 to repair d car.. ppl car oli car plate gt a lil rosak.. lol.. my mum don dare to let me drive liao.. :p lol.. she say my driving skill nt gd y stil wan go so far to hav supper? 8 3rd miles o hui sing thr gt supper to eat y nd to go til so far.. lol... ya ya.. nt wrong oso.. n i follow d car too cloz edi.. hehe.. tts my fault i noe.. after reading py's blog.. thking tt y gt such ppl in d world ho?? jz a lil money nd to count lik tt.. ppl nt don wan to pay.. jz nt yet collect o d money.. u noe wat.. when i heard hw much d money ppl owe him.. jz lik.. OMG.. rm4 sumthg nia... nd to b lik tt ma?? jz lik ppl owe him a few thousand.. n yet stil wan to say ppl bad word in blog.. n stil wan to put d name big big.. i nvr c such ppl b4.. haizz.. luckily i nt so cloz wif him.. n he let me thk tt even xian jieh is much mol better den him. lol.. hemmm.. suddently so miss my moo moo.. hehe.. n oso my ns frens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text