Social Icons

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

27.9.10 sunday

yest go prom nite.. din enjoy much act... jz took many photos.. wif leng zai.. ^^ hemm.. 2day go out, houzmate de admire bring us go shopping.. ^^ nice.. hehe.. den din finish my ass.. so 2day burn midnite oil.. hoho.. oh.. i found tt malaysia rely small leh.. my fren hr is my primary sch claz mate de gf leh.. den my ns fren is my houzmate's fren's gf.. wow.. lol.. rely small.. wil hav a quite bz period frm nw i thk..
2 management assignment
1 management test
1 moral assignment
1 mx assigment
1 golf test
1 penilaian assignment( coming soon )
oh gosh... so many.. haiz... n sum is wif 10 person a grp de. hw to do work wif so large grp de ppl oo?? susahnya.. sum mol mix wif malays.. cnt communicate wif mandarin.. hard leh... bt den... gambateh~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text