Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

i cried..

ya.. i cried.. finally agree wif sang tt no matter hw strong u r.. u wil stil cry.. 2day i hav join teong hua which is chinese club in my uni.. in the morning the paid broke n den don hav water n jz wil hav ppl cum to fix on mon.. after tt take van go to uni.. hav lots n lots of fun thr.. lol.. rely a nice program.. hehe.. den meet lots of new frens oso.. lol.. the program start frm morning 8 til 9pm.. so tiring bt so fun.. hehe.. den the 2nd laz pro make me cry.. they ask us to write our dreams.. den after tt they put sad sad song.. den they said sumthg bout family.. make us thk bout our family..... den i thk thk thk til feel wana cry.. bt i hold my eye tear.. n tt time act i lying on the floor.. den after tt my sis came wif holding tisu on her hand. after tt i cnt stand anymol.. i lay on my sis shoulder n cry lik hell.. so embarrassing.. i came hr for bout one month edi.. i din cry for once.. even when i sick n so so so miss home i oso din cry.. i though tt i strong enuf.. who noe.. the feeling jz store n store inside my heart.. n til jz nw.. i cnt stand anymol.. so i cry lik wat.. haiz.. every time i don wan to cry.. 8 my hostel dn wan to cry.. 8 my sis houz don wan to cry.. bt choose a public place to cry..i rely miss my home.. miss my mum.. rely rely miss her... haiz... luckily tt time is wif the light off.. bt den after tt my eye bengkak lik wat.. coz yest i slp 8 4.30am den cry lik tt..haizz.. every1 laughing 8 me.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text