Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

add on

lol.. gt a lil add on after read sang sang blog.. i din cry.. rely din.. when i cum hr.. i ever feel wana cry bt i stop myself.. i feel wana cry when i was fever n when i toking to my mum.. her voice n her worry omoz make me cry.. n make me vry vry miss home.. bt den i don wan to let my mum wory me.. so.. i din at laz.. so... m i vry strong???? hohoho.. yup.. i m.. i strong enuf to survive outside.. :p ya.. i noe.. even my sis same uni wif me bt din owes meet her.. oli two week once go her thr acc her slp coz no one 8 her houz.. my mum wory so ask me go acc her.. hehe.. so proud of myself.. so nt bcoz same sch wif my sis so i din cry.. is bcoz i strong enuf so i din cry.. wakakaka.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text