Social Icons

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

18 July 2010 Sunday

is time to update my blog so tt u guys wil owes miss me.. wakaka.. hemmm.. 2day try to wake up early so tt i wil finish my hw b4 i go out.. at 1st thk tt don wan to go out if i din finish my hw.. hemm .. shud say tutorial.. bt den my sis say she wil go bp mall aso.. *bp mall=batu pahat mall* so i gonna meet her.. i reached hr for two weeks edi include 2day oli meet her for 3 times.. the 1st day tt she come wif me den din meet her til sat she go met me for a while.. so 2day go out to meet her.. lol.. o nt mum wil scold me din miss family again.. :p oh ya.. tell u guys one thg.. my jeans is 破洞 bcoz i lazy to cum down wear my jeans n jz change on my bed.. yaya.. jz laugh.. i noe.. my houz mate oso laugh lik crazy ppl.. lol.. so i go bp mall 2day n get a jeans for myself.. lol.. n hemm.. jz nw stil hav many thg want to write de nw forget le.. oh ya. wan to say i go bp mall ate pizza hut wif my sis oo.. hoho.. next week plan to go her thr slp coz her roommate wil go bck so i nd go thr acc her.. den after i go bck to my home.. i c my houz mate watching drama.. call 掌上明珠.. den so kin teo.. so i jz sit down n watch til jz nw.. lol.. which mean i nt yet finish my hw.. bt i wil finish it l8r.. i don wan to 拖 edi.. lol.. Jen Jen.. i oso wan to go Damai.. lol.. miss u guys la.. miss my family, miss my mum, miss u guys.. miss jen, miss yiin, miss sang, miss fei, miss yan, miss bert, miss my moo moo, miss dam dam... n many many.. haizz.. cnt finish name all.. too much tt i miss edi.. lol.. so.. miss me oso ooo... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text