Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

huhuhu...

huhu.. 2nite stay overnite 8 my sis home.. hemmm.. a small room oli... wif a single bed.. which mean i don hav bed to slp.. T.T lol.. bt nvm.. coz hr gt line for me to on msn n hav a video call wif my lovely mum... ohw... so so so miss her.. she told me tt nw oli gt 2 person 8 home.. my bro go for camp.. den everyday dono wana cook wat.. cook liao oso don hav ppl eat.. so jz cook maggie mee.. when i heard tt i so so so down.. sry mum.. cnt acc u.. i noe i myself wan to cum hr which mean i choose to nt stay 8 home.. den she said nw don hav ppl acc her go shopping edi.. tml my sis go for wat wat wat persembahan den mayb go for tuition.. so don hav ppl acc her.. sry.. mum.. i love u n i miss u.. well.. i omoz cry when i heard so.. n i omoz cry for writting tis.. i though tt i wun cry for home sick who noe i stil.. jz tt the timing nt yet cum.. well.. 8 laz i din cry.. lol.. hemm.. tok bout happy thg.. hehe.. wu hu!! tml go summit.. hoho.. go shopping.. c gt anythg cheap to buy.. hehe.. hemm.. nw i jz start my study n i start plan goin to play edi.. hoho.. i thk i stil nt rely suit myself in uni.. coz... mostly they say uni's frens r nt believable.. bt den i stil use to believe ppl.. haiz.. lol.. bt den.. 8 least til nw i stil quiet ok wif them.. hehe.. tts all for 2day.. jz wan to kp myself updating the blog for frens to noe tt i m fine hr.. hoho.. oh ya.. jz nw oso having webcam wif jen jen.. lol.. missing her oso.. frenz.. miss u guys oso.. r u guys miss me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text