Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

tired..

hoho.. 2day go to eat pizza.. i ta bao n go jen's houz to eat.. 8 1st i though is large de.. hemm.. shud b say i though regular is large de.. who noe regular is bigger den small de bt smaller den large de.. lol.. after tt my mum go jen houz to pick me.. nite time go watch dancing competition of primary kids.. coz my sis oso one of d dancer.. so suprice tt my sis sch get champion.. lol.. bt.. so boring la.. coz o of them r kids n o d dance omoz d same coz nd to b traditional dance.. lol.. hemm.. i haven tok bout my exam results ho?? i thk.. stil ok bt nt enuf gd coz nt yet pass.. othough is better den laz time bt stil nt yet pass.. i nd to add mol oil.. lol.. plus oil plus oil.. i noe i cn do it.. lol.. nitez n sweet dreams.. missing my moo moo.. n oso my sis 8 johor de.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text