Social Icons

Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

6.5.10 星期四

hehe.. hi everyone..
i noe i hav been so long din update my blog edi..
n tonite i lazy to use mandarin so i use my poor eng to update my blog...
hehehe...
2day i go zhen gong fu again..
coz jen wan to go..
bt 2day de standard gt a lil bit decrease..
nt as nice as tt day edi lo..
dono is changing chef again ma?
den tis sun i wil go again to celebrate mothers day..
hoho.. n my mum oso bring her mum which is my grandma go oso..
celebrate together..
tis morning i go drive jen..
bt.. i awake late..
den i reach jen houz 8 bout 9 edi lo..
den jz found tt i din inform yiin wats the time n i quickly phone her to wake her up..
i nt purposely.. rely...
den after tt we go her houz to pick her..
den on the way fei call us..
hemmm.. go grss de bus stop thr pick her..
so us four go zhen gong fu eat..
dono they lik o nt leh..
after tt send them bck..
me n jen go tm to make sumthg..
n i jz go to ask sumthg..
after tt go mcd wif bert den go buy bert formal shoes..
he buy shoes so easy de lo..
x nd thk much.. haha..
den after tt we go bck to jen houz..
8 bout 4 sumthg i bck home..
my sis stil say i cheat her bcoz i promise her wil bring them go watch movie..
den she though i wun go bck in time..
we plan to watch 6.45 de lo..
den bcoz of my bro we watch 9.45 de,(he hav his tui frm 6.15-9.15) he say oli wil til 11.15 den finish liao..
who noe til 11.45 lik tt jz finish..
when bck home edi 12 lo..
tml my sis stil nd to study n my mum stil nd to work leh..
all my bro's fault..
bt ipman 2 rely nice lo..
strongly recommend tt..
n i vry stupid tt thk tt thurs wun hav ppl go watch who noe so many ppl n i jz cn bought front row de seats..
haizz.. bodohnya..
after jin da xi suan..
i found tt my money rely nt enuf use lo..
dono y i so big spend.. T.T
so frm nw on i nd to save money n control my expenses..
o nt l8r go u wun hav enuf money to use..
wondering y others de salary nt such high bt stil cn save mol money den me..
wondering..
jen, py n sang go kl for travelling today oo..
i din follow coz i rely don hav money liao..
hehe..
othough so ingin wan to go bt..
hemmm.. don wan la..
i spend so many money go enjoy edi..
nd to save liao..
stil thking tt i wan to work til mid of june ma?
othough i pass the resignation letter edi..
bt tauke niong wana me work til mid of june..
hemm.. is don hav the case happen i thk i wil work til mid of june..
bt.. nw.. stil thking..
act i cn vry xiao sha de go away coz if ppl treat me lik tt i oso x nd to treat her so nice..
bcoz nw i short of money.. if i work for half mol months den i wil hav about rm350 oo..
if nt june i wil jz nd to stay 8 home n goyang kaki plus no money in..
bt.. rely tiring..
wondering.. shud i stay til mid of june???
shud i?
--------------------------------------------------------------
after go thr working i found tt everyone gt motive when they friend wif u..
y they don jz bcum friend oli?
ya i noe.. xian shi de world..
jz sum of them r rely kind.. haizzz
ren xin.. rely hard to c clearly..
nw i dono tt wat i do is true n wat i don is wrong..
i jz feel vry vry tired..
tired to face them wif my fake smile..
tired to face their fake smile..
tired to face their knife bhind their fake smile..
so so so tired..
wondering..
shud i stay?
o shud i leave??
@.@
wondering.....................
money mol important?
o rest mol important?
if leave den don hav extra rm350..
if stay rely rely stress..
rm350 vs stress??
which one win?
-----------------------------------------------
n i jz found tt my cousin kenak 脑膜炎.
go into hospital for almost about one week edi..
i jz noe by nw..
he told me tt his head rely rely vry painful..
n he's fever n until nw stil nt yet recover..
pray for him..
u wil b recover soon my dear..
plus oil oo..
no matter who u r..
no matter wat religion u r..
cn u pls pray for him?
giv a hand.. thx a lot..
-------------------------------------------------
n.. my grandpa oso kenak dengue fever..
bt nw omoz recover edi..
y so many thgs happen de?
haizzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text