Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

lucky or unlucky?

is that lucky or unlucky? for being the chosen one?
always ask myself, do i regret?
and until now i do not have the answer.
u never ask if, and i m the one who keep asking.
but there is no if... u did.. and i did..

the one chosen by me, i oso wondering are u lucky or unlucky. bt i do..

going bck home soon~ should be happy about that, but why i so stress! and nobody, nobody c my feeling... i dont wan to bring troubles. tts y i hide, if u did notice, mean u rely rely and rely understand me. if u din. i have ntg to say.. don ask me y.

mummy and daddy.. i miss u.. ;)

frens(欢迎对号入座)~ miss u guys too, n cya soon.. hohohoho.. cnt wait to hanging out and crazy together.. bt hemmm... me broke jor.. cn sponsor? XD jz kidding anyway.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text