Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

assignment??

lol.. doin assignment? yup.. stil doin assignment 8 tis time.. act lecturer giv us the task jz when i start claz.. tis fri nd to present bt my grp jz start prepare tis week.. geng leh?? hemmm.. sum grp member rely.. haizz.. lol.. don wan to mention.. n my grp leader.. ok la..... well, my grp de all lazy de include me. hoho.. bt i hav done well for my own part bt nt everyone.. yest nite.. wrong.. shud say the day before yest i slpt 8 4am den wake up 6am for claz.. den stay 8 sch whole day til yest evening.. den slp 8 7pm til 9pm wake up den cnt slp until nw.. so decide to do sum assignment so tt wun hav tis situation again.. and.. i jz realise tt i hav left my pencil box in the Dewan kuliah!! OMG!!! my stuff all inside.. hopefully i m lucky to meet nice ppl tt wun take away my pencil box.. praying~ haizz.. y i so careless?? so big de ppl liao.. stil lik kids owes drop tis n tt.. T.T nw my life start to full wif assignment, quiz, and test.. bt den.. i stil so free tt owes on fb.. y ha?? dono.. lol.. hemm.. nw 3.30 edi.. i stil so so so energetic.. y ha?? i oli slp for 4 hrs for 2 days one nite leh .. count til nw la.. haizz.. i shud take gd k of myself.. don owes burn midnite oil liao.. :( hopefully wun fall aslp during tml law claz.. a damn boring claz.. even u hear the name edi feel slpy.. luckily lecturer encourage us to bring food so tt we wun fall aslp.. plus oil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text