Social Icons

Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

woo hooooo!!!

finish exam lo... hohohoho.. finally.. bt act i start to relax vry early edi... lol.. bt rely release frm d bottom of heart.. hehe.. den go sing k for d whole afternoon.. pic... all 8 jen thr, don ask frm me.. lol.. den we hav our dinner 8 my home.. yup.. is my home.. jen drive me to my home n eat coz my dad organise a gathering.. dono for wat de gathering.. lol.. hehe.. jen nt d 1st time go my houz eat act.. lol.. den nite time we go bus asia to book ticket.. hehe.. den nite time go bing cafe.. i drink one n a half glass of chocolate which make me vry high.. gt a lil headache liao.. haha.. hemm.. dono wat to say liao.. lol.. jz too excited.. wan to noe mol detail go jen's blog to read.. she wil write mol detail den me.. lol.. nitez everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text